Practice Advancement Initiative State Affiliate Workshop
Supported by the Henri R. Manasse Legacy Fund
The ASHP Foundation is offering an ASHP state affiliate-based program to support leadership workshops that aim to advance patient care and pharmacy practice through transformation of pharmacy practice models. Through this program, the ASHP Foundation will provide an honorarium and travel support for a pharmacist expert who will lead the workshop discussions. Following the workshop, the ASHP Foundation will provide a $2,000 seed grant to the state affiliate to support practice model-focused programs.
• Applications to this program will be accepted from ASHP state affiliates only.
• The proposed leadership workshop must focus on developing state affiliate-based programs that aim to advance patient care and pharmacy practice through transformation of pharmacy practice.
• The Practice Advancement Initiative State Affiliate Tool Kit should be used to guide workshop discussions.
• In developing programs, applicants must include a statewide plan or outline that aims to increase use of the Hospital Self-Assessment tool or the Ambulatory Care Self-Assessment tool to achieve a target statewide completion rate of 50 percent or greater.
• Members of the ASHP and ASHP Foundation Boards of Directors as well as ASHP and ASHP Foundation staff are not eligible to serve as applicants to this grant program.
The ASHP Foundation will provide honoraria and travel support for pharmacist experts to lead ASHP state affiliate-based leadership workshops. Travel costs and consultant fees will be paid directly by the ASHP Foundation. In addition, $2,000 grants will be provided directly to state affiliates to develop additional programs to advance patient care and pharmacy practice through transformation of pharmacy practice.
To apply to this program, please refer to the application materials below. Please note that applications are accepted throughout the year; there is no deadline associated with this program.
• Read the Application Instructions
• Complete the Online Application
State Affiliate Grantees
Which affiliates have received seed grants? Find out by clicking on the link below: