Pharmacy Residency Excellence Awards
Sponsored by Amgen, Inc.
The 2016 application cycle is now closed. Please check back for information about the next program offering or sign up for the ASHP Foundation Enews for the latest information.
The Pharmacy Residency Excellence Awards recognizes excellence and leadership in the training and mentoring of pharmacy residents - training that is crucial to the development of future leaders and raising the level of practice.
This awards program honors leading practice facilities and mentors in pharmacy residency training. The program has two goals:
Timeline for the 2016 Awards Cycle
- Recognize the achievements of residency programs and practitioners who have demonstrated excellence and leadership in the training of pharmacy residents.
- Widely disseminate the results of these accomplishments in order to foster innovations in pharmacy residency training.
- Applications available – April 15, 2016
- Application deadline – June 20, 2016
- Recipients notified – September 2016
- Announcement of recipients – December 2016
The recipients of the Pharmacy Residency Excellence Awards will be honored at a presentation and reception during the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting.
Each recipient will be asked to provide a webinar presentation, providing expertise to residency programs and preceptors on engaging residents and innovative strategies. For examples of past topics, please visit the Pharmacy Residency Excellence Awards webinars page