LeadersCollaborate is a series of 90-minute interactive webinar sessions for Pharmacy Leadership Academy alumni moderated by Sara White and Sharon Murphy Enright. This series builds on the subject matter(s) covered in the preceding LeadersEDGE webinars and offers practical dialogue and timely considerations for progressive pharmacy leaders.
Each Collaborate session includes:
- What Leaders Are Reading: Discussion of readings provided with the preceding leadersEDGE webinar and any additional articles or literature that relate to the topic of the webinar.
- Skill School: Tips, techniques and advice about critical aspects of honing your leader skills such as negotiation, critical thinking, innovation, creativity or conflict resolution.
- Problem Clinic: Participants will have the opportunity to share success stories, failures and retakes that could provide a shared learning experience for the entire salon. The problems discussed will be identified by the facilitators who will entertain a-ha moments, gnawing issues, and "wicked" problems from the group.
Alumni and current participants of the Pharmacy Leadership Academy and leadersINNOVATION Master Series can contact the ASHP Foundation at email@example.com
for a full list and access to past sessions.
Topics of Recent Sessions
- March 2016: Optimizing Succession Development and Talent Management
- January 2016: Disruptive Innovator or Laggard: Your Choice May Determine Your Future
- February 2015: Culture, Communication, Confidence and Caring: Engaging Your l’s
- October 2014: Breakthrough Change: Successes and Learned Lessons