Patient-Centered Ambulatory Care Optimized: A traineeship to enhance competence in team-based care models
Inquiries about the application cycle can be directed to email@example.com.
Your organization is adapting to the environment – more pharmacists are being strategically deployed to optimize medication management in the transitions and in outpatient settings. In this two-part educational program, you learn from expert faculty to elevate quality, safety and outcomes in medical homes, clinics and accountable care organizations (ACOs). A combination of focused distance and experiential training will build your competence to implement services and quality metrics to transform patient care and optimize outcomes.
The traineeship consists of four components:
• Pre-Program Self-Assessment – Ambulatory Care Self-Assessment Tool
• Distance education program
• Skills-based, robust 5-day experiential program
• Post-training requirements to demonstrate participant and practice outcomes
Program Timeline for the 2016-2017 Offering
• Accepting Applications – June 24, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET
• Application deadline – September 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET
• Trainees announced – November 2016
• Distance education – December – March 2017
• Experiential training – Fall 2017
The tuition for the Patient-Centered Ambulatory Care Optimized Traineeship program is $3,000 for ASHP members and $3,500 for non-members. Applicants who are accepted into the program can elect to pay their registration fee payment in full or participate in a payment plan.
More Information About the Traineeship
• Sites and Faculty
• Selected Trainees
• What Our Trainees Say About This Program