Critical Care Concentrated: A traineeship to accelerate your competence
The 2016 application cycle is now open: Complete online application now
Application deadline: September 25, 2016
This 5-month, ACPE-accredited educational experience, enables pharmacists to develop and maintain specialized services for the management of critically ill patients. Trainees will receive intensive distance and experiential training that accelerates their ability to be the medication expert on interdisciplinary teams to optimize the safety, quality and care of critically ill patients.
Proposed Timeline for the 2016-2017 Program Offering
• Applications available –June 24, 2016
• Application deadline – September 25, 2016
• Participants announced – November 2016
• Distance education – December 2016 – March 2017
• Experiential training – April/May 2017
• Post training requirements – Fall 2017
More Information About the Traineeship
The tuition for the Critical Care Traineeship is $7250 for ASHP members and $7750 for non-members. Applicants who are accepted into the program can elect to pay their registration fee payment in full or participate in a payment plan.