leadersINNOVATION Master Series
Supported in part by a grant from Apexus.
|Fall 2016 Course 1 & Course 2 Online Registration
Course 1 registration deadline: July 15, 2016
Course 2 registration deadline: September 2, 2016
The leadersINNOVATION courses are designed to focus on the critical thinking, skills building and expanded capability needed to be a more effective change leader, regardless of your role in the organization. They offer a concentrated, timely and proven learning option to hone your skills for change. Through an online course structure, each 6-week course will help you meet today’s challenges and shape tomorrow’s health care environment.
Both courses will be offered back-to-back. Participants can choose to register for one or both courses
. A discount will be applied to those who register for both courses at the same time. In order to register for both courses and receive the discount, you must register prior to the deadline for Course 1.
|2016 Course #1
Perfecting Transformational Leadership Skills
Course Period: August 20 – September 30, 2016
Faculty Members: Sharon Murphy Enright, B.S.Pharm., M.B.A., and Sara J. White, M.S., FASHP
Continuing education credit (coming soon)
- Define and apply critical characteristics of a culture for transformation assessing strengths, weaknesses and potential change strategies for your enterprise.
- Apply critical principles of effective influence, advocacy and negotiation to common leadership situations for increased personal effectiveness.
- Hone skills and plan for getting things done when you are not in charge.
- Recommend how to apply talent management to developing people through coaching and delegating.
- Explain and apply effective verbal one-on-one leadership communication skills.
- Analyze how to achieve individual and team ownership, engagement and effectiveness.
Review the syllabus here.
|2016 Course #2
Designing Transformational Change: Strategy and Tactics
Course Period: October 1 – November 11, 2016
Faculty Members: Ronald H. Small, B.S.Pharm., M.B.A., Sc.D., and Michael J. Melby, M.S., FASHP
Continuing education credit
Review the syllabus here
- Analyze and apply how a leader's personal integrity, professional ethics and values impact leadership success.
- Apply a positive leadership attitude to enhanced influence within the pharmacy enterprise and throughout the organization.
- Create a personal leadership vision and mission focused on transforming practice.
- Create and apply pharmacy practice strategies to mitigate a range of change drivers and incentives for transformation.
- Develop fluency in a transition model from short-term performance improvement to sustained, organization-wide care improvement.
- Build an organizational capacity and individual capability for innovation and creativity for transactional and transformative change, as well as the requisite transformative learning essential to results.
| Rate Type
| Single Course
| Both Courses
| Member Rate
| Non-Member Rate
• 2015 Class Roster
• 2014 Class Roster
• 2013 Class Roster
|Frequently Asked Questions