This program is now closed. Please check back for information about the next application cycle.
Optimal management of chronic pain is a critical issue in healthcare. In this five-month, ACPE-accredited educational experience, pharmacists are trained to develop and maintain comprehensive services for patients in pain and those with palliative care needs.
- Tuition: $3,750 + trainee is responsible for travel accommodations during the experiential training
- Distance Education: ASHP Pain Management Certificate Program + case-based webinar discussions
- 5-day Experiential Training
- Partial Scholarships available
- Post-Training Requirements: self-study activities to demonstrate advancement and impact