Partners in Medication Safety
The ASHP Foundation Corporate Partners Program is a collaboration between the ASHP Foundation, ASHP, and corporations which promotes improvements in patient care. With the support of corporate partners, the ASHP Foundation invests in research, awards, and leadership development that advances the pharmacy profession and ensures the safe, effective, and optimal use of medications.
As a corporate partner, your company will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Extensive recognition of your support of the ASHP Foundation amongst ASHP’s 50,000+ members and increased visibility at ASHP national meetings through the ASHP Foundation website, social media, and communications.
- An ongoing stream of information about key public policy, education, and research issues that impact pharmacy practice and your company’s business interests.
- Participation in the annual informational webinar to gain an overview of current ASHP priorities and initiatives.
- Invitation to the annual Corporate Partners Retreat with key ASHP leaders.
- Engagement with Foundation and ASHP staff throughout the year that can result in collaborations around shared goals.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with like-minded corporate leaders around current pharmacy practice and patient care issues.
- Additional points as part of the ASHP National Meetings Priority Point System for booth selection.
- See Corporate Partners Program prospectus for more information on program benefits.
Corporate Partners Program Dues
Your partnership dues will support the ASHP Foundation’s research, awards, and leadership programs that improve medication safety and patient care. Corporate Partners Program dues are on an annual basis.
Gold Corporate Members
Silver Corporate Members
Bronze Corporate Members
Join our Corporate Partners Program
Becoming a Corporate Partner aligns your organization with the ASHP Foundation and ASHP, the pharmacy organization devoted to the development and adoption of practice-based standards of care and a major leader in shaping health care policy.Corporate Partners Prospectus
Martha Crews, Vice President for Development, ASHP Foundation, 301-664-8819.