Oddis Donor Society
Through their gifts, donors in the Oddis Society make a tremendous impact by ensuring that the ASHP Foundation can fund programs for pharmacists and the pharmacy workforce that advance pharmacy practice and improve health outcomes for patients.
This society is named for ASHP CEO Emeritus, Dr. Joseph A. Oddis, a visionary leader and a founder of the ASHP Foundation who has had a profound and lasting impact on modern clinical pharmacy, patient care, and public health.
In recognition of their generous support, Oddis Society donors receive a number of exclusive benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple recognitions, including an Oddis Society ribbon for your badge at ASHP national meetings and your name listed as an Oddis Society member on the ASHP Foundation website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Receptions at ASHP national meetings
- Special Oddis Society reception at ASHP national meetings
- Invitation to an exclusive webinar on relevant issue/topic
- Thank you call from an ASHP Foundation leader
- A special gift
The Difference You Make
Read our latest Impact Report to learn more about the tremendous impact your gifts have on our efforts to support ASHP to improve health outcomes.