A Gift that Grows
Members of the Legacy Society have demonstrated their long-term commitment to the ASHP Foundation through a very special form of financial support. These donors have named the Foundation as the beneficiary of a planned gift. We would like to thank the following individuals, to whom we are very grateful:
- Stephen J. Allen
- Roger W. and Betty Anderson
- Cynthia Brennan and Adam S. Kerner
- Deanna M. Dimmitt
- Carla B. Frye
- Patricia and Kurt Kienle
- K. Don Lindsay
- Kenneth P. Lusher
- Carl and Joyce Lyons
- Henri R. and Arlynn Manasse Jr.
- Nelly Amelia Nigro
- Joseph A. Oddis
- George and Margaret Phillips
- Florence N. Rainone
- Mary Jo Reilly
- Jack and Mary Grace Tighe
- Sara J. White
- William A. and Charlene Zellmer
Legacy Society Membership Benefits
Your membership allows us to thank you and recognize your generous gift that may inspire others. As a Legacy Society member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Knowledge that you are supporting pharmacy education and research.
- Recognition on the Foundation’s website, at ASHP national meetings and in publications as a legacy donor.
- Invitations to ASHP Foundation events and activities.
- Subscription to ASHP Foundation’s E-News which provides updates and information on how your support is advancing pharmacy education and research.
The most important benefit you will receive from joining the Legacy Society is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to our long-term success.
Legacy Society Member
As a pharmacist, I want to ensure that our profession is doing the right thing for patient care now and in years down the road. Any of us can do this through the ASHP Foundation's Legacy Society.
ASHP Foundation Board Member
The Difference Your Donations Make
Learn how our work and your support advances pharmacy practice and improves health outcomes for patients through optimal, safe and effective medication use.Our Impact