Graduate Program Opportunities
The ASHP Foundation's Pharmacy Leadership Academy collaborates with five graduate academic institutions to make it possible for Academy participants to earn graduate-level credits towards a master's degree.
Each college/university has reviewed the PLA curriculum and determined the number of graduate level credits that may be applied to the master's degree program.
Dual enrollment in the Academy and graduate courses will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the individual college/university.
Academy graduates can now take advantage of the following degree options:
• New England College
• M.B.A. in Healthcare Management and
• M.B.A. in Health Informatics
• Our Lady of the Lake College
• Master of Healthcare Administration
• University of Cincinnati
• Master of Pharmaceutical Science: Emphasis in Pharmacy Leadership
• University of Florida
• Master of Science in Pharmacy
• University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
• Master's in Healthcare Administration
• Master's in Healthcare Informatics