Supported by Chiesi
The Pharmacy Leadership Scholars™ program supports meaningful research and builds a community of leaders who can spread and sustain change to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in healthcare.
- A competitive grant for early-stage pharmacist researchers (within 10 years of completion of pharmacy degree).
- This grant program supports research on diversity, equity and inclusion in healthcare and/or access to healthcare.
- For the current grant cycle the diversity focus is race/ethnicity.
- Eligible projects includes survey research, model demonstration projects, systems change projects, special studies and evaluations.
- All scholars will participate in an Impact Collaborative, a distance-engagement component facilitated by a group coach to support project progress and to enhance critical insights, leadership and research skills.
- Funding available of $10,000 per project for five grantees.
- Priority will be given for quality research projects from a diverse cohort of grantees.
Deadline: February 22, 2021