Supported by David A. Zilz Leaders for the Future Fund and the Sara J. White Leadership Fund.
The Visiting Leaders Program sends a distinguished health-system pharmacy leader to engage with residents and preceptors for up to two days as they explore emerging leadership topics. Residents will be challenged to lead, develop a career plan, and learn how to be successful in today’s complex healthcare environment.
The ASHP Foundation coordinates travel and expenses for the visiting leader. The host institution is responsible for any local expenses associated with the visit (e.g., lunch and/or dinner for residents). We highly encourage host institutions to invite other residents from the area to attend a portion of the program.
- Jannet M. Carmichael, Pharm.D., FCCP, FAPhA, BCPS
- Charles E. Daniels, R.Ph., Ph.D., FASHP
- Harold N. Godwin, M.S., FASHP, FAPhA
- Marianne F. Ivey, Pharm.D., M.P.H., FASHP
- Henri R. Manasse Jr., Ph.D., Sc.D. (Hon), FFIP
- James C. McAllister III, M.S., FASHP
- Philip J. Schneider, M.S., FASHP
- Bruce E. Scott, M.S., R.Ph., FASHP
- Rita Shane, Pharm.D., FASHP, FCSHP
- Sara J. White, M.S., FASHP
- William A. Zellmer, B.S.Pharm., M.P.H.
- David A. Zilz, M.S.