Watch and Learn From Pharmacy Leaders
Conversations with Pharmacy's Most Influential Leaders
Interviews by Sara J. White with inspirational pharmacy leaders.
Conversation About Leadership
- Stephen J. Allen discusses types of leadership, leadership training opportunities, and leadership resources.
- Lisa M. Gersema discusses moving from a clinical practice position into formal leadership positions.
- Paul G. Pierpaoli discusses academic health center pharmacy leadership and professional organization elected leadership.
- David A. Zilz discusses comprehensive pharmacy services integrated with pharmacy schools and strategic thinking.
- Sara J. White discusses leadership training and development, leading yourself, and being successful.
Conversations about the Importance of Professional Organizations
- William M. Ellis discusses professional organization staff employment opportunities, BPS evolution, process and future projections.
- Sharon M. Enright discusses professional organization involvement, entrepreneurship, and nontraditional roles for pharmacists.
- John A. Gans discusses the value and impact of professional associations, mentoring and coaching, and attaining professional success.
- Lucinda Maine discusses professional organizational staff leadership, academic leadership.
- Henri R. Manasse discusses professional organization leadership, academic leadership, and medication safety.
- R. David Anderson discusses pharmacy practice advancement in community hospitals, professional organization leadership, networking, and mentoring.
Conversations about Innovation
- Susan Cantrell discusses innovation, opportunities for pharmacy organization staff members, and leadership opportunities outside of pharmacy.
- Harold N. Godwin discusses succeeding in joint faculty/practice roles, professional innovation and justification of comprehensive pharmacy services.
- Mary Jo Reilly discusses change management, innovation, professional organization involvement, leadership.
Conversations about Seizing Opportunities
- Joseph A. Oddis discusses recognizing opportunities, communication, and altruism.
- Pamela Ploetz discusses clinical services, staff/student development, school of pharmacy opportunities.
- Max D. Ray discusses seizing/recognizing opportunities, importance of relationships to success, problem solving, leadership.
- Bruce Scott discusses mentoring and for-profit corporate career opportunities.
- Dennis Tribble discusses pharmacy informatics, the value of ASHP Sections, section leadership, and tradeoffs moving from practice to industry.
- Billy W. Woodward discusses the continuum of care, managed care, and the use of professional networks.
Support the ASHP Foundation
With your contributions, we can continue to support programs that advance pharmacy practice, enhance medication safety, and improve patient outcomes. Help us continue to move pharmacy forward by donating today.Donate