The Pharmacy Resident Research Grant supports quality health service research focused on practice advancement conducted by residents in ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency programs or by residents in pharmacy residency programs that have submitted an application for ASHP accreditation. Research should be consistent with the ASHP Foundation Research Agenda, which is aligned with the ASHP Practice Advancement Initiative.
- Up to eight (8) grants of up to $5,000 each will be awarded.
- Research conducted by current residents in PGY1 or PGY2 programs.
- Only ASHP members are eligible to apply.
For more information, listen to our How to Apply Webinar.
The Pharmacy Resident Research Grant is funded through the ASHP Foundation Joseph A. Oddis Endowment.
- Application opens: June 30, 2023
- Application closes: Sept. 6, 2023