In collaboration with ASHP, the ASHP Foundation is offering a competitive research grant program to support prospective specialty pharmacy projects focused on the management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Grantees will engage virtually with a group coach to support research progress and will have unique dissemination opportunities at ASHP national meetings and through ASHP channels.
- Projects must be prospective and focused on specialty pharmacy services provided to the care of patients with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Principal investigator must be a licensed pharmacist
- Organizations must be in the United States
- Grants must be administered by a non-for-profit, 501C3 organization
- Priority will be given to proposals that include disease-specific outcome measures
Read about last year's Specialty Pharmacy Care in Rheumatoid Arthritis grant program.