This application is now closed.
In collaboration with ASHP, the ASHP Foundation is offering a competitive research grant program to support projects focused on specialty pharmacy’s services to enhance the care and outcomes of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Grantees will engage virtually with a group coach to support research progress and will have unique dissemination opportunities at ASHP national meetings and through ASHP channels.
- Submission site opens: January 18, 2022
- Deadline to submit: March 7, 2022
- Grantees notified: early-June, 2022
- Projects must be prospective and focused on specialty pharmacy services provided to the care of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Principal investigator must be a licensed pharmacist
- Organizations must be in the United States
- Grants must be administered by a non-for-profit, 501C3 organization
- Priority will be given to proposals that include disease-specific outcome measures
- Project budget: up to $5,000
- Grant period: 12 Months