Working together to advance pharmacy practice
Corporate Partners Program
The ASHP Foundation Corporate Partners Program is a collaboration between the ASHP Foundation, ASHP, and corporations dedicated to promoting medication safety and improvements in patient care. With the support of corporate partners, the ASHP Foundation invests in research, awards, education, and leadership development to advance the pharmacy profession, ensure the safe, effective, and optimal use of medications, and improve public health outcomes.
By supporting the ASHP Foundation, you align your brand with ASHP, the world’s leading pharmacy organization, gain access to trusted resources and insights to drive your business, and reinforce your reputation as an industry leader among more than 60,000 pharmacy professionals who are therapeutic influencers and decision-makers. In addition, by becoming an ASHP Foundation Corporate Partner, you have the opportunity to:
- Engage and collaborate with the ASHP Foundation and ASHP throughout the year through one-on-one in-person and virtual meetings, an annual all-corporate partners meeting, webinars, special events, research opportunities, and more.
- Access critical information regarding public policy, education, and research issues that impact pharmacy practice and your business.
- Participate in meetings and discussions regarding ASHP’s current priorities and initiatives, as well as trends and changes in pharmacy practice and medication management that are vital to your business interests.
- Reinforce your reputation as a corporate citizen and an industry leader committed to advancing the pharmacy profession and improving medication safety.
- Elevate your brand and increase your company's visibility year-round through effective and creative recognition opportunities at ASHP national meetings and across all ASHP Foundation communication platforms.
- Network and collaborate with corporate leaders on current pharmacy practice and patient care issues.
In addition to these benefits and many others, your company will gain additional points as part of the ASHP National Meetings Priority Point System for booth selection at the Midyear Clinical Meeting and Summer Meeting.
Thank You to our Corporate Partners
Gold Corporate Members
Silver Corporate Members
Support the ASHP Foundation
With your meaningful contributions, we can continue to support programs that advance pharmacy practice, enhance medication safety, and improve patient outcomes. Help us move pharmacy forward by donating today.Donate