Through their influential gifts, donors in the Oddis Society make a tremendous impact by supporting critical ASHP priorities by funding research, leadership development, and educational initiatives that advance pharmacy practice and improve safety and health outcomes for patients.
The Oddis Society is named for ASHP CEO Emeritus, Dr. Joseph A. Oddis, a visionary leader and a founder of the ASHP Foundation who has had a profound and lasting impact on modern clinical pharmacy, patient care, and public health.
With support from generous donors in the Oddis Society, the Foundation can continue to invest in ASHP members and the future of pharmacy by helping to fund important research and education which benefit all levels of the pharmacy profession including pharmacists, students, residents and technicians.
Here are some of the ways that donations from our influential Oddis Society members make a strong and tangible impact and investment to move pharmacy forward.
- Ensuring a strong pharmacy workforce by awarding over $4.5 million in research funding since 2004.
- Supporting ASHP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) through five grants of $10,000 each in 2021 to early stage pharmacist conducting research on pivotal DEI topics.
- Developing the leadership skills for pharmacists by graduating over 950 emerging leaders from the Pharmacy Leadership Academy.
You can learn more about the direct results of donations in the current ASHP Foundation’s Impact Report.
In recognition of their generous support, Oddis Society donors receive a number of exclusive benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple recognitions, including an Oddis Society ribbon for your badge at ASHP national meetings and your name listed as an Oddis Society member on the ASHP Foundation website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Receptions at ASHP national meetings
- Special Oddis Society reception at ASHP national meetings
- Invitation to an exclusive webinar on relevant issue/topic
- Special gift
The Difference You Make
Read our latest Impact Report to learn more about the tremendous impact your gifts have on our efforts to support ASHP to improve health outcomes.