Created by a partnership between the ASHP Foundation and the American Nurses Foundation, this grant program aims to stimulate patient-centered interprofessional health services research that demonstrates meaningful outcomes.
Who is Eligible?
The research team to be co-led by a pharmacist and nurse, serving as co-principal investigators.
What Research is Eligible?
- Proposals that are patient-centered, such as, decrease patient harm; increase patient involvement in care; improve care transitions; reduce hospital admissions; improve quality of life; and optimize resource utilization for patients with multiple co-morbidities.
- Research that includes an aim and outcomes to support creating a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable healthcare system.
- Preference for projects that include measurement of team-based care or team-functioning, as well as problem-specific measures.
- Application opens: Aug. 1, 2023
- How to Apply webinar: Aug. 9, 2023 at noon ET - Recording available
- Application closes: Dec. 10, 2023