Created in partnership with the ASHP Innovation Center, the Optimizing Technology Solutions Innovation Grant supports projects that demonstrate the impact of optimizing health information technology and digital transformation that enhance safe and effective use of medications.
Priority will be given to demonstration projects in health services delivery that are innovations and measure outcomes, including:
- Enhanced effectiveness of care
- Improved outcomes for patients, clinicians, and organizations
Funding & Grant Period
- The grant period of activity will begin upon notice of grant award by the ASHP Foundation and will expire based upon the proposed project timeline and a maximum of 18 months after the initial notification.
- The ASHP Foundation is accepting proposals of up to $30,000 per project.
- Application opens: Nov. 1, 2023
- Application closes: Jan. 30, 2024