Created in partnership with the ASHP Innovation Center. This grant program is supported by Fresenius Kabi.
The deadline to apply for the Enhancing Adoption of RFID Technology Research Grant has passed.
The ASHP Foundation is offering a competitive grant program to support projects using radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in medication use systems, including evaluations to demonstrate the impact of existing uses or piloting innovations to optimize medication safety and outcomes.
Projects must focus on the use of RFID technology in medication use systems.
- Evaluation of existing use of RFID technology
- Initiation of a research project for an existing use
- Expanding and implementing an innovation or new use of RFID technology
- Principal Investigator must be a licensed pharmacist
- Organizations must be in the United States
- Grants must be administered by a 501C3 organizations
- Application opened: Sept. 1, 2022
- Application closed: Oct. 31, 2022