Created in partnership with the ASHP Innovation Center. This grant program is supported by Fresenius Kabi.
The ASHP Foundation is offering a competitive grant program to support projects using radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in medication use systems, including evaluations to demonstrate the impact of existing uses or piloting innovations to optimize medication safety and outcomes.
Projects must be focused on use of RFID technology in medication use systems
• Evaluation of an existing use of RFID technology
• Initiation of a research project for an existing use
• Expanding and implementing an innovation or new use of RFID technology
• Principal Investigator must be a licensed pharmacist
• Organizations must be in the United States
• Grants must be administered by a 501C3 organizations
- Submission Site Opens: December 2, 2021
- Submission Deadline: March 1, 2022
- Grantees Selected and Notified: June, 2022
Existing Use of RFID
- Evaluation of existing data or
- New research project
|Up to $10,000