Friends of Pharmacy Circle donors are recognized through their monthly gift, regardless of the amount of their donation. By donating monthly, your contributions add up quickly and make a significant impact on the ASHP Foundation’s work to advance pharmacy practice, improve patient care, and enhance medication safety.
The Foundation provides multiple opportunities throughout the entire career continuum that will helps ASHP members excel professionally. Here are some of the ways the ASHP Foundation provides support throughout your career:
- Providing pharmacy students with the opportunity to enhance their skills in collaborative practice with physicians in providing direct patient care by supporting the Clinical Skills Competition each year for the past 10 years through ASHP.
- Directly addressing the shortage of pharmacy residency positions by providing more than $3.5 million in match funding to establish 102 new residency positions through the Residency Expansion Grant Program since 2011
- Awarding over $4.5 million in research funding since 2004 to ensure a strong pharmacy workforce
- Developing the leadership skills for pharmacists through the Pharmacy Leadership Academy, which has graduated over 950 emerging leaders since 2008
You can learn more about the impact of donations in the current ASHP Foundation’s Impact Report.
In recognition of their generous support, Friends of Pharmacy Circle donors receive a number of exclusive benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple recognitions, including a Friends of Pharmacy Circle ribbon for your badge at ASHP national meetings and your name listed as a Friends of Pharmacy Circle donor on the ASHP
- Name listed on the Foundation website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Receptions at ASHP national meetings
- Special gift
The Difference You Make
Read our latest Impact Report to learn more about the tremendous impact your gifts have on our efforts to support ASHP to improve health outcomes.