The Legacy Society recognizes all types of planned gifts. A planned gift is a meaningful donation that combines your desire to preserve your legacy with your charitable and financial goals. Not only are you making a lasting impact and leaving your legacy on pharmacy practice, you are also taking advantage of the unique tax and income benefits of planned giving.
Click here for a list of Legacy Society Contributors.
When you include the ASHP Foundation in your estate plan, you are supporting research and education that is pivotal to the future of pharmacy and medication safety. You are also taking advantage of the unique tax and income benefits of planned giving.
Some of the benefits of including the ASHP Foundation in your estate plan include:
- Enjoy unique tax benefits, including a charitable tax deduction.
- Receive income for life for you and/or a loved one.
- Have a lasting impact on pharmacy research and education.
Learn more about planned giving.
In recognition of their generous support, Legacy Society donors receive a number of exclusive benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple recognitions, including a Legacy Society ribbon for your badge at ASHP national meetings and your name listed as a Legacy Society donor on the ASHP Foundation website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Receptions at ASHP national meetings
- Special gift
Legacy Society Member
As a pharmacist, I want to ensure that our profession is doing the right thing for patient care now and in years down the road. Any of us can do this through the ASHP Foundation's Legacy Society.
ASHP Foundation Board Member
The Difference Your Donations Make
Learn how our work and your support advances pharmacy practice and improves health outcomes for patients through optimal, safe and effective medication use.Our Impact